Monday, March 28, 2011

Tsunami Melanda Port Kesennuma,Miyagi,Jepun

march 2011



Words cannot describe how in awe this guy must have been filming this.... He was high enough to be safe, although it was looking iffy for a second... But damn I mean watching your city just become engulfed in water has to be a trip. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this disaster and I urge people to prepare all over the world for disasters like this. The world may not be coming to an end, but it's changing for sure. Where I'm from it's called hedging your bets...

Emergency broadcast system for tsunamis: Incoming Tsunami, Incoming Tsunami, run away, get to higher ground, get to higher ground, leave everything behind. Then repeats again and again. A Japanese friend at work told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment